Sunday 9 March 2008

Entry TWO-HUNDRED-NINE

WEEKLY RESOLUTIONS Over at doc-u-menting Mae Jane has noticed the idea of a fellow blogger to create easier, more obtainable goals by looking at them in a weekly sense. Just like with listography, it should make it more easier and a lot more fun for me to do this. But what will be my resolution this week? I think this week I will take a short walk every day just to force myself outside of my room. And this is why:

LITTLE PLEASURES I was tired of being stuck inside, with no sunlight or fresh air, so today I went for a twenty minute walk around campus while listening to Lupe Fiasco. Not only did it feel refreshing to get out, exercise, and be renewed, but I also find that listening to music while driving or walking is the best entertainment.


Watching Lars and the Real Girl is making me laugh.

Seeing a smirk on Mike's face made me smile.

Knowing the Bra well enough has made me content.

DEEP SADNESS but it also makes me sad to know that I won't meet anyone. No one to wake up to. No more sex. Nothing romantic. I guess Gaz is a substitute for some of that? But I guess if things get too lonely and travelling runs out, I can always have a baby via artificial fertilization.


I want my photos to look like these.
I want to be able to take photos like these.
I LOVE the show Skins and wish my life could be just as fun.