Tuesday 4 March 2008

Entry TWO-HUNDRED-FOUR

Another weird dream, third in a row that I remember, just like when I was in Newcastle and had memorable dreams almost every night. It was about Gaz again, but this time he had given me some birthday presents (which is something he's only done once out of three times so far). They were a massive candy bag full of lip gloss, a dark brown tube of lip gloss (which perplexed me since it wasn't my color), and two aquariums full of jellyfish and turtles and the like. I remember one massive turtle hiding under a lily pad. It was odd.

I woke up to a Ying missed call and then a Ying email, being anal and nosy. But knowing her, it's her horrible English skills and she just comes off anal instead of "caring". She told me I "missed a lot" but to her everything is valuable and I know for sure that it's bullshit, considering that I heard that the speaker took an hour and that the presentations took 40 minutes. Leaving about 40 minutes of nothing- in which they probably went over course material. She's that blessed annoying- why does she care? She treats me like crap. But still I like attention, so that fed it.

May was already in the classroom, which is unusual and she started her fake speech; "Jennnnn...how are you? How'd you do? I think I did sooooo bad. I had finance and then ran to take that exam...." I don't believe her. Don't believe HD students who know their assignment questions. But to honest, I was terrified by "Jennnn..." that it had something to do with Ying somehow. Thankfully Ash joined by sitting in between us for the first time.

Our international professor giggles. He gets to excited about the subject. And yet people don't appreciate him. He keeps that happy outlook no matter how much they mistreat him because he can't teach. I try to smile at him as much as I can.

On the way out I walked with May and we had a pretty decent conversation for the second time and ran into Joey for the second time this semester. I loved it. I felt like I belonged again. Bye to Toby and Ash and walking out with May and running into Joey. I just loved it. I can't explain what it's like not to have a lonely walk to my bungie.