Friday 7 March 2008

Entry TWO-HUNDRED-SEVEN

On the way to see Arthur for another meeting for stats coursework, I ran into Ying. She wasn't smiling at first, but I was smirking just to be civil as I walked down the steps and she walked up. "Hi" we both said and she asked how I was, while I did the same. She stopped, as if she wanted to talk, but I kept going with a smile on my face.

TEXT That night she texted me to sleep well and have a good weekend. I was surprised to be honest. She hasn't done that in a long time. Trying to be friends? Upset that I'm cold now that she has been cold this entire semester?

GREAT PLEASURE Dinner was the best. I went to Mike and got my first paddlepop at the Bra. And I asked him about International Trade since he had this BIG smile on his face as I approached. He kept the smile and even kept me there as I cued that I would leave. I didn't want to, but I also didn't want to over flirt. But then he brought up stats and we kept at it and I was giggling. My crush treats me well. Now if only we could hook up.