Saturday 29 March 2008

Entry TWO-HUNDRED-TWENTY-NINE


UNI RESIDENTS how is it that I can get really close to him in such a short period of time, but with others it takes so long? I was in the IT labs and Shivang walked in after spotting me during his walk. He sat down and we talked for a good while from class to PR to this book he's writing. It was just naturally flowing with both of us helping. So why can't I do that with everyone? And it was enjoyable, pleasurable, like as if I really do have friends on this campus. Now I don't see him as a friend, but a aquaintance, just to make that clear.

On the way back I ran into Jillian who was all smiles and talk with me again. And yesterday I ran into her on the way back from the Bra, her with her two friends, and she was the same cheery girl. That added to the blond surfer Bra worker knowing what I wanted and being nice.

HOLIDAYS I participated in Earth Day, and Bond made a half-assed attempt inself (okay,so you run alllll the fluro lights and yet turn off six main ones for the arch?). It was so awkward walking around campus with the arch spotlights off and it made me realize how important and yet wasteful they are. So Earth Day conserved energy, but also got me out walking in fresh air.