Wednesday 19 March 2008

Entry TWO-HUNDRED-NINETEEN

UNI RESIDENTS I felt left out as I was listening to my iTouch on the way to find Arthur and Stephen helping a girl find a calculator from the U.S. But I felt left out because I went to talk to Arthur who was busy listening instead of talking to me. Brushed it off as Ying looked in spurts from seven feet over by the class door. I'm not going to be fake with her.

GREAT PLEASURES Once inside Stephen made up for it by saying, "Jenny, my Jenny" to me which caused me to giggle.

GESTURES I was talking to Arthur while I was getting to leave and he was whinging about not having a stapler, so I ran to the library and did it for him. It felt good. And on the way, who did I see? But my favorite Canadian I was just thinking about a few weeks ago- Gillian. The one who saved my ass so many times in classes when I didn't now the American answer. Turns out she's here still, taking a job at Bond.

YING I was tired of waiting for Ying so I went to leave. "JENNN???" a whine came with that annoying Chinese accent. I told her I was leaving, that I wasn't waiting any longer, and she said she'd meet me. Here she was taking her time, but the moment I left, she got her behind moving within minutes to meet me at the brasserie.

I told her that I was going to my dorm to eat, she knew that. I'm tired of doing whatever she wants. Time for me to do what I want. I want to take like she always takes. So she followed, because she's Chinese and can't argue directly, while I can. But dinner wasn't so bad. And again I have to give it to her- she but up with a moody me (because I had to eat with her). Thankfully she asked a lot of questions, considering we haven't spoken for a month, but no I don't see myself ever being friends with her again.

She hurt me too much on Valentine's Day.